Please be aware that our Covid prevention protocols may change. This is an evolving situation that we intend to take seriously in an effort to have the gathering and have it be as safe as possible. Please be patient and kind, with us and each other, as we dance with this quick footed foe.
- It is always important to check in with folks about their comfort levels with touch and space. It is even more important now to be open to and initiate these conversations and check ins. Please be kind, but direct with each other when doing this.
- We may request participants wear masks in certain areas of the gathering should the need arise.
- We may check temperatures at the gate
- We may ask people at the gathering who are unwilling to cooperate with our Covid guidelines, as stated on this website prior to the gathering, to leave.
- Instructors may ask class participants to wear a mask. We expect participants to respect instructors’ request. The gathering will be supporting instructors in communicating and enforcing those requests.
- At the class sign up sheet, you may see in the description that masks are required. Please make sure to check for this before signing up, so that you can decide if the class is a good fit for you.