Florida Earthskills strives to offer a variety of registration and work-trade options to make the gathering affordable for everyone.
Ticket Sales Open December 1st
- The prices listed are on a sliding scale. Please use this opportunity to pay what you are able to afford rather than what is the best value. Doing so ensures the continuation of the gathering. Thank you!
- Prices listed will have sales tax added at time of purchase.
- Event Policy: Dogs/pets, alcohol, drugs, illegal substances, and firearms are prohibited at the event. Only Service Animals are permitted by law.
- Refund Policy: Any cancellations received by February 7th, 2024 will receive a 75% refund less Paypal fees. No refunds will be provided after this time. Purchased tickets are transferable to another person, but only valid for this event, this year.
- *A Full Day Pass includes two workshop blocks, and morning and evening activities, as well as camping for one night. If an additional night of camping is needed, please pay $15 per group at the gate.
- Limited RV Camping (no hook ups) is available, in designated areas only. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make reservations between December 15th and January 15th.
- Children under 7 free.
- **If purchasing a pass is cost prohibitive and/or work-trading is not a viable option for you, please check out the Equity Fund to see if this potential financial assistance is a good fit for you.
Any cancellations received by February 7th, 2024 will receive a 75% refund less Paypal fees. No refunds will be provided after this time. Purchased tickets are transferable to another person, but only valid for this event, this year.
Please review our Gathering Rhythm page thoroughly and if you still have questions, email email@example.com